Saturday, July 15, 2017

Sweet boyz .. with Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia

Heh peeps!

This is my first time giving any of the challenges at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia a go. I remember them from years and years ago when they had a forum (?) and didn't even know that they were still running challenges, but as a blog!! So check them out peeps! Anyways this month they have a fabulous mood board challenge and this is what I created ..

Sweet boyz

Here is their fabulous mood board ..


Admittedly I had a few false starts because I was super inspired by so many of the elements but am so glad I persevered. Here are a couple of close ups ..


If the mood board inspires you too, why not check out their challenge HERE and take it for a test run yourself?

Happy scrapping peeps!

PS: Yeah I know, the mood board features a puppy so I kinda had to scrap it didn't I?! lol.

1 comment:

  1. I love your photo!! and I love your page, I am so glad you found the challenges, thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete