Saturday, July 15, 2017

Be brave .. with Scrap the Girls

Afternoon peeps!

Who's scrapping this weekend and what's on your agenda? I'm hoping to get my scrap on a little later and will definitely be hitting up some of our fabulous Aussie challenge blogs for inspiration.

Talking of fabulous Aussie challenge blogs .. "wowsers" was my response to the Scrap the Girls "Dark Moon" mood board this month. It was to die for. Literally. This is what I was inspired to create.

Be brave

Wowsers indeed right?!
"Dark Moon"

I was instantly inspired to scrap my niece Mia, to use feathers in a cluster type arrangement I've been wanting to trial for ages, and to draw out those beautiful burnt umber tones. Then I just ran with it. Truly divine (the mood board that is lol). Way to go Scrap the Girls!!!!

A few close ups of my layout ..


If nothing else this weekend, you seriously have to check out the "Dark Moon" mood board challenge at Scrap the Girls. You can find all the details HERE.

Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning take on the mood board Alison! just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alz your layout is completely stunning. I love the way you have worked your magic with the chipboard and flowers, have always loved your style. Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Alz, this is fantastic. Lovin that cluster so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That'a a gorgeous layout, i really love the colors you choose! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this take on the challenge!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. I love the colours that you have used and I can see all the elements that have inspired you. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

    ReplyDelete