Saturday, July 15, 2017

Family .. with Kraft+

Heh peeps!

Its been a long time between drinks. My mojo didn't just leave the building, it up and quit. As in packed its archive box with its pot plants, mug and picture frames and walked out. With the help of my girlfriend Sandy I'm trying to convince it to come back. lol.

Re the mojo, I'm not kidding. It took me almost 10 hours to do this layout ..

Family

I know right?! Almost 10 hours!!  :O

I blame Kraft+. I've very quickly becoming a tad addicted to their challenges, when I'm scrapping that is. Anyways this month their challenge is to use roses three ways.


As in three different ways! I'm sure I spent about nine of those ten hours scrapping scratching my head trying to think of what roses I had in my stash. Noice one Kraft+! lol.

Seriously but, what a great challenge! If you fancy giving it a go yourself, check out all the details HERE. Oh and here's a quickie close up of my layout ..

5 comments:

  1. I love the white on white on kraft effect! Sometimes less is more. Sure, 10 hours is a long time, but at least you ended up with a page. Sometimes after 24 hours I still don't have anything and give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Alz....love the white and Kraft combo. So happy that you played along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, I love the sweet roses you have used on your page.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month... and heads up.... next month is a fabulous challenge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 hours is prob a small price to pay for getting your mojo back Alz. This is totally amazing! You sure haven't lost your fantastic artistic flair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the minimalist look you created here and 10 hours is a small price to pay for such a stunning result IMHO! Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete