The Shoe Tree
If you missed this morning's post, so you know, I created this layout using the current challenge at Show Us Your Stuff. The challenge is a countdown one (like a recipe) requiring the use of the following ..
* 5 circles (I've used a flair button, buttons, punched circles (pink), stamps and enamel dots)
* 4 patterned papers (I've covered that with the layering behind the photo of yours truly)
* 3 photos (actually I have five)
* 2 different sized alphas (see journaling and title)
* 1 handmade embellishment (both the flair button and the buttons are handmade)
I love these types of challenges. If you do too, and think you'd like to give the Show Us Your Stuff challenge a go, you can find all the details HERE. Have fun!! I'm off to link up my layout to the challenge site. This layout I'm happy to share LOL!!!!
PS: If you're wondering about the font I've used that has to just about be the best ever typewriter font, its called "1942 report".