Friday, December 5, 2014

S.R.1a .. with Scrap FX

Morning!

I'm back with my second layout for Scrap FX using products from their current Steampunk release. Don't let the word "Steampunk" put you off as it did me LOL! Once I came around to the idea I cannot tell you how much fun I had!!!

S.R.1a



I've done quite a lot of embossing on this layout, both on my background and on the chipboard embellishments. I've just recently discovered Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders and they are heaven on a plate. An embossed one LOL! I've used colours from the Industrial Chic set on this layout. I can't wait until I can buy a few more sets, but more on those down the track!

I'm not sure what's in store for us next at Scrap FX but I can honestly say, if I survived Steampunk, I can survive anything!!!!

PS: It turns out I got the title wrong and should have embossed it, in red .. according to my Creative Director, GB. So, once I get the alphas in upper case I'm going to carefully remove my current title and replace it with something like this .. S.R.1a .. apparently I even got the number one wrong. Oops!

2 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous, Alz! With all the embossing it must look spectacular in real life. I think the red title will really pop. Good idea, GB :) But even now it is an amazing layout.

    ReplyDelete