Monday, September 22, 2014

Inspired by Agnus Kasprzak

The monthly D-lish Scraps cyber crop has just been and gone and although, again, I didn't have the time to play along with all the challenges, I was definitely inspired by Agnus to create a layout with tags.

The sticky up plants

I'm really thrilled with how this layout came together. I had a lot of journaling, and as it was going into my travel album, I really wanted this particular journaling to be legible when in the album.


I've used a host of D-lish Scraps embellishments when creating this layout including .. a sage Coloured Doily, kraft mixed size Shipping Tags, a black Bitty Bag from the rainbow chevron pack, a black Mini Wooden Peg, Freckled Fawn Wood Chips from the arrows pack and a Flair Button from the 2014 Script Words pack.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to Making Memories? They used to have the most awesome products, especially their rub-ons. I was unpacking some boxes a few days ago and came across these travel rub-ons by Making Memories and I was, as you might expect, delighted as they are so timeless and, together with the D-lish Scraps products, helped to pull this layout together.

Anyways I'm off to scrap. Hope you're having a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I like this page, Alz. It is so different to your usual style and it is a great story too. (Don't get me wrong, I love your 'usual' style too! I love that you are diverse in your crafting techniques and styles!)
    I am sorry I don't know about Making Memories. Hope you do fins out what happened to them.

    ReplyDelete