Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Candy Cane Snowmen

I recently purchased a couple of stamps from IndigoBlu and they added a small 3x3" stamp with my package as a thank you! Awwww! It was such a lovely thing to do and to my delight, it was a of a snowman who was just screaming for me to turn him into some bright and cheery Christmas cards.

Candy Cane Snowmen

I used the following D-lish Scraps products when creating these cards .. red and lime Coloured Doilies, lime Coloured Wire, rainbow mix Bitty Bags, red, white and green Spiral Stamens, 15mm green with red dot Printed Wooden Buttons, red and lime Pinwheel Blooms, and red Cosmos Daisies.


It may only be September but do you realise that right about now its only three months until Christmas? If, like me, you mostly send out handmade Christmas cards, its time to get started making your cards. If, like me, you like to embellish them, then head on over to D-lish Scraps where I'm sure you'll find all your embellishment needs and then some!

I hope wherever you are, the sun is shining.

1 comment:

  1. I reckon you can never have too many home made chrissy cards. and these are bright and happy! Love the doileys and flowers and those spiral stamens look fabulous!! Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete