Wednesday, October 1, 2014

White With 1 .. October

I'm so excited to share the wonderful news that I've rejoined the White With 1 Creative Team. Although I needed the break, I missed working with the team and doing the challenges. So it feels good to be back. The challenge this month is to use the colour Radiant Orchid.

My happy place

I've used the following D-lish Scraps embellishments on this layout .. D-lish DotsResin Forget Me Nots, a Flair Button from the Which Way Words pack, a white, hand dyed Bitty Bag and a lilac Paper Doily. I love that when using mixed media, it can take only a few embellishments to bring a page to life.


If Radiant Orchid is your thing, or you'd just like to challenge yourself, head on over to the White With 1 blog to check out the challenge details.

Happy scrapping and good luck!   :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely, I love the MM on your back ground! I reckon walking on the beach would be my happy place too!

    ReplyDelete