Friday, July 4, 2014

D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza .. Challenge No. 2 by Kylie

Are we having fun yet? The first challenge went up earlier today and now its time for the sketch challenge by Kylie.


I had a lot of fun with the sketch. It had just enough detail to make it really interesting, but not so much that it wasn't wide open for interpretation.

Free

I created a soft floral background for my layout in place of the spotty dots and used muslin where the chevron patterned paper is. I didn't use any buttons but scattered some flowers around and went with the chevron shapes. My title is exactly where it is supposed to be LOL and as I didn't have three photos for this particular layout I played around with some die-cut frames. I'm really happy with how it all came together!


Thanks a million for the inspiration Kylie!

Now to the D-lish Scraps products I've used .. purple Hand Dyed Muslin, Bitty BloomsFreckled Fawn Dew Drops (Arrows), Micros chipboard (Mixed Chevrons), Flair Buttons from the 2014 Script Words Watercolour pack, and a geotag Pinkfresh Studio Colourblock Veneer.

To participate in the 5th Birthday Bonanza you can find all the challenges (as they go up) HERE, where to link your challenge entries HERE, and the rules for playing along HERE. I hope you'll join us as we party all weekend long!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment