Friday, July 4, 2014

D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza .. Challenge No. 3 by Alz

Its my turn to play pass the challenge LOL!!! (Well it was yesterday afternoon but time got away with me whilst scrapping the other challenges. Oops LOL!) Anyways here's my D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza .. Challenge No. 3! Something nice and easy .. a product challenge!


Given I have a healthy addiction to the variety of flowers sold in store it seemed to make sense for me to create a challenge based around flowers!

Smile

Before I begin with the flowers I've used on this layout, let me tell you about the other products I've used .. Flair Buttons from the Duly Noted pack, a large Felt Doily from the brown pack, a black canvas Pick 'n' Place Bow, Kraft/Black Cotton Twine which I unravelled, a small Kraft Bag, a medium kraft Shipping Tag, a Wood Veneer umbrella (love these!!), Micros Mixed Chevron Chipboard and a PVC Doily.


Now to the flowers .. AstersRambling RosesSweet Petites all of which are new in store, a white DaisyCosmos DaisiesCherry Blossoms and Mini Metal Flowers. Wow LOL that's seven different types of flowers and yet my layout doesn't look overloaded by flowers. I think that's one of the reasons I like to use a variety of flowers.

To participate in the 5th Birthday Bonanza you can find all the challenges (as they go up) HERE, where to link your challenge entries HERE, and the rules for playing along HERE. I hope you'll join us as we party all weekend long!   :)

PS: If you check out the challenges link you'll find that a couple of challenges have already gone live.

No comments:

Post a Comment