Friday, July 4, 2014

D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza .. Challenge No. 1 by Tarrah!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday D-lish Scraps
Happy birthday to you

So today kicks off the start of D-lish Scraps' 5th Birthday Bonanza. A weekend long of cyber crop challenges, games, prizes, and spot sales. The first challenge is a scraplift one by Tarrah McLean.


I was inspired by a lot of the elements of Tarrah's layout including the chevron background and the way everything is all sort of layered and clustered in the middle. Fabulously fun!

What?!

Don't you just love his glasses? LOL! I was fossicking around in my wood veneer stash and thought I'd 'try them on for size' so to speak and couldn't resist using them, they made me laugh too much not to! I'm not sure what my Bearsie would say if he could talk but I think its fun!


I really, really enjoyed scraplifting Tarrah's clean, minimalist look with this layout. Yet at the same time I managed to squeeze more than just a few D-lish Scraps embellishments on there including .. Washi Tape, a variety of Journal Its .. Arrow Word Tabs, Arrow Word Tabs Polka Dot, Arrow Word Tabs Woodgrain, Chalk Bubble Words and Tab Bags Kraft Sayings .. black Wood Veneer Glasses, dark Wooden Star ButtonsFlair Buttons from the Duly Noted pack, a camera Freckled Fawn paper clip, and a black and white bag from the Rainbox Mix Horizontal Stripe pack.

Thanks for the fabulous inspiration Tarrah!!

To participate in the 5th Birthday Bonanza you can find all the challenges (as they go up) HERE, where to link your challenge entries HERE, and the rules for playing along HERE. I hope you'll join us as we party all weekend long!

Now let's get this party started!!!!!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment