Thursday, June 11, 2015

Love (Bella)

A few months back I was scrapping with a couple of girlfriends (hi Cindy and Ros!). I was working on a layout when, out of the blue, I declared that I felt like working with lime green. So once I had finished the project I was working on, I did!

Love
published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 17 No 12

I've used lots of lovely D-lish Scraps products on my layout, as well as lots of mixed media and layers. It was a fun layout to create and came together quite quickly. Possibly because I limited myself to using just the lime green on white with black for contrast? 


I'm starting to get myself organised (well in my head anyways) for some scrapping over the weekend. I'm not sure that lime green will be on the agenda, but I do hope to try to obtain a balance of mixed media, pretty patterned paper, yummy embellishments and lots of white space! Wish me luck!!

Meanwhile I hope to pop back in here to share some other published work I'm finally able to share before the weekend arrives, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, how delicious is this...love the green & your texture you've created here.

    ReplyDelete