Sunday, October 19, 2014

Ply People .. with D-lish Scraps

If, like me, you love your wood veneers, then you really need to check out the range at D-lish Scraps. Not only will you find Freckled Fawn Wood Chips and Pinkfresh Studios Colourblock Veneers, you'll also find wood veneers from Corbett Creations and other designs in store here.


I can't share my full layouts with you just yet, but I love my Ply People so much I just had to share a sneak peek of them! In the top layout I've used a 1.5" female to represent my girlfriend (heh Midnite!) and on the second layout I've used a 1.5" male and 1" female to represent a grandfather and granddaughter. Seriously, aren't they adorable? I love my Ply People and look forward to 'introducing' more of them to you over time!

Hmm .. I'm wondering if I should start campaigning for wood veneer dogs?

2 comments:

  1. They are very cute! (And if anyone could lead the campaign for wood veneer dogs it would be you!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little people, and is that a wood feather I see? It looks wonderful! And yes wood doggies would be good!

    ReplyDelete