Thursday, October 23, 2014

Love this .. with D-lish Scraps

Whilst at the e2c retreat in SA earlier this year, I was ever so fortunate to meet my girlfriend Lisa who I have known, online, for about nine years. I've scrapped her family, we've chatted lots, shared and cared with and for each other. Finally meeting her after all these years was one of the reasons I travelled that distance to attend the retreat. Anyways enough rambling.

Love this

I had so much fun creating this layout. The background came together in a totally unexpected way LOL and making the feathers with a Close To My Heart stamp was great fun. I also used a heap of D-lish Scraps embellishments to pull this layout together .. black and mint Coloured doiliesFabric flowersWood veneer, retro Pinkfresh Studios Enamel dots, black Pinwheel blooms, a Freckled Fawn paper clipFlair Buttons from the 2014 Script Words in White and, a yet to be released, Sweetly Scripted in white, Kraft Shipping Tags, a natural Mini Wooden Peg, a black, heart Glitter patch, and black and wood panel Washi tape.


That's it for me today. I hope wherever you are, whatever you're doing, you're having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Alz, you all must have had such fin at this retreat! How wonderful for you to have met Lisa there too. Your layout reminds me of a retreat atmosphere!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete