Saturday, March 1, 2014

White With 1 - March

The colour this month at White With 1 is perfect for just about every other Melbournite except me .. latte! Us Melbournites are renowned for our love of coffee however I must confess to not being able to stand the stuff LOL! The colour is pretty though, in a non girly kind of way ..

Good times

Susan organised a partnership with A2Z Scraplets this month which meant we got to play with some fabulous chipboard and templates. The template I received was perfect for a beach themed layout and, for something different, I worked a chipboard flourish and filmstrip I cut into pieces, into my background and painted, and distressed, a "good times" plaque for my title. You've got to love the versatility of chipboard!!!


For loads of latte inspiration from the Design Team and the details of how to enter this month's White With 1 challenge head on over to the blog and make sure you take a cuppa (not necessarily a latte LOL) with you! I look forward to seeing what you create. Good luck and have fun!!!   :)

PS: Don't forget to be eligible for any prizes, your layout must be created solely for the White With 1 challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alz, I **love** this - awesome paintwork and texture, and cute dog too :) Love the combination of kraft with white. Gotta say, I am a coffee lover myself but I do understand it's not for everyone ;)

    ReplyDelete