Sunday, February 2, 2014

White With 1 - February

We have another refreshing colour to work with at White With 1 this month .. grape!

Love is the answer
published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 17 No 2

Not a colour I'd ordinarily scrap with but it was a lot of fun pushing my boundaries and even more fun creating my own background from scratch. Why go out and buy patterned papers when you have a stash of mediums perfect for creating something different and unique? Besides it was a great excuse to use my new Prima Stitches Circles cling stamp!!

As usual the awesome Susan Longman organised for us to play with some exciting products when creating our CT examples. This time around we had some seriously yummy flowers (both fabric and paper) from Manor House Creations along with some of their extremely versatile flexible words and frames.


This is my first time using Manor House Creations products and I have to say I was impressed. In particular, the flexible frames and fabric flowers were, I thought, divine. Now to find my local stockist and stock up!!


Whether purple or, in this instance, grape, is a colour you'd ordinarily work with can I please suggest you give this challenge a go? You may or may not have heard that Pantone has declared Radiant Orchid ("a captivating harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones" Colour of the Year 2014. So now is probably as good a time as any to embrace 'purple' .. we're going to be seeing a lot of it this year!!

Whatever the reason, if you're keen to give February's challenge a go at White With 1 (and I hope you are!!) you can find all the details HERE. Have fun!!!   :)

PS: As ever, thanks to our fabulous sponsors this month .. Manor House CreationsScrapbook Divas and Mystical Scrapbooks.

2 comments: