Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bo Bunny Zip-A-Dee-Doodle

Quite a few months ago Scrapbooking Memories invited me to participate in a Bo Bunny products challenge for the magazine. Of course I was thrilled beyond imagining LOL and jumped at the chance. Then I received the products .. Zip-A-Dee-Doodle .. bold, fun, funky, graphic and lots of patterns.

This was going to be more of a challenge than I had anticipated LOL!!! Of course I didn't receive the entire range but I was asked to use as much of the product sent as possible. Wow this was going to be tough! Not only were the colours and style not what I'd ordinarily work with, but as I move more and more into mixed media I'm using less and less product on my projects. Despite my misgivings I love what I came up with and, over time, its grown on me ..

SO photogenic
published in Scrapbooking Memories Volume 16 No. 7

This layout is now one of my firm favourites and I've even bought more products from the range! Although I haven't worked with Bo Bunny products in quite some time, you can bet I will in the future.  Thanks for the invitation Scrapbooking Memories .. you really threw me outside my comfort zone and I loved it!!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment