Monday, December 2, 2013

White With 1 - December with Sandy

So my scrapping buddy Sandy was here to play again on the weekend and without even a whiff of a suggestion on my behalf, on Sunday morning whilst I slept in (LOL), Sandy diligently set to work on her White With 1 entry for this month!!!!

Cousins

The colour this month at White With 1 is banana (in case you didn't pick up on that LOL!). I love the way Sandy has shaken up her style with some mixed media and other elements, combining them all to make something uniquely Sandy. Thank you for letting me share your layout on my blog girlfriend!!!

If you'd like to give this month's challenge a go (I mean why not go bananas with banana LOL) you can find all the details HERE.   :)

7 comments:

  1. love this Sandy especially loving that clear dymo label in the title Thanks so much for joining us at WW1 this month xx Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sandy! I love the roller stamp (I am assuming) work down the side, and the flowers! Thanks for playing Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another stunner Sandy!
    Gorgeous work with that texture paste and stamping. great design too
    thanks for playing along with WW1.. without prompting even!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Sandy! The texture paste damask on the left looks stunning on the cut out paper and your flower work is just gorgeous. Thanks for being such a good sport with me nagging you to do these challenges!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture paste and the flower cluster is stunning, thankyou for playing along with White with1 this month cant wait to see what you create next month

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy has done a wonderful job Alz.Hmmm love that damask print and I Love seeing what she is coming up with every month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning layout Sandy!!! Thanks so much for playing along this month at WW1. :-)

    ReplyDelete