Friday, November 1, 2013

White With 1 - November

"Violet Beauregarde: .. I'm the girl who's gonna win the special prize at the end.
Willy Wonka: Well, you do seem confident and confidence is the key."

November at White With 1 is all about blueberry.

You love to read

This month Susan organised for us to play with some seriously yummy embellishments from Charms Creations .. I've used a Heavenly Heart and a Rainbow Runner. To tone down the vibrancy of the blue on the Heavenly Heart I sprayed it with Dylusions White Linen ink spray. I really wanted to use the Rainbow Runner in my embellishment cluster but didn't want it all to be covered by the Heavenly Heart. The solution? I cut it in half and tucked it under the edges of the heart.


We also teamed up with the fabulous sketch challenge blog Creative Scrappers. I flipped the sketch and replaced the 'sprinkled' embellishments with journaling strips.

#255

I confess I struggled with this colour but am so, so glad I persisted. Well I kind of had to LOL! I'm really glad I 'had' to though because I now know just how far outside of my comfort zone I can push myself, and then some. And after all, that's what challenges are for, aren't they?

I would love to see you get on your 'Violet Beauregarde' and give the White With 1 challenge a go. You can find all the details HERE. Good luck and have fun!!!   :)

PS: A special shout out to our sponsors this month .. NJoyFull CraftsCharms Creations (Charms Creations FB), and The Scrapbook Store.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment