Saturday, November 2, 2013

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Guest Designer

We all know how very excitable I am, but I was seriously beyond excited, thrilled and almost beside myself (LOL!!) when Julie asked me to be a Guest Designer at Anna's Craft Cupboard this month. Julie sent me the papers and some embellishment packs from the fabulous Fancy Pants Happy-Go-Lucky range. Over the coming days I'll share with you the layouts I created. Julie only asked for three layouts but the collection was so versatile and yummy I couldn't stop at just three! Here's the first two layouts I created ..

So happy together
flair from Studio Fourteen40

Delight
flairs from Studio Fourteen40

You can find the Fancy Pants Happy-Go-Lucky patterned papers at Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE and the accessories HERE. As you'll see from Anna's Craft Cupboard's blog all Fancy Pants collections are 25% off this weekend! But only until midnight on Sunday 3rd November AEDST.

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to be a Guest Designer for you Julie!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment