Saturday, November 23, 2013

D-lish Scraps - {heart} Nunna

Today I bring you more of 'Kara's Chronicles' with the added bonus of lots of D-lish Scraps inspiration!

{heart} Nunna
published in Scrapbooking Memories Volume 17 No. 1

Honestly? Words cannot express how much I enjoy working with my D-lish Scraps products when scrapping. The way they just fit in here and there, and layer on each other, and other products, well it makes my heart sing LOL!


On this layout I've used .. red Motex TapeEmbossed Stickers (Borders), Freckled Fawn Wood Chips (Stars & Such, Hearts and Birds), Freckled Fawn Dew Drops (Arrows), yellow Flag & Flair PackPaper Flowers (Forget Me Nots and Gardenias), Washi Tape, a Fancy Edge Pick 'n' Place BowPetite Resin RosesJournal It's by Star (Mixed Ticket Tabs) and Memory Maze chipboard (Clouds) as a template.

You can see my D-lish Scraps post on the blog today HERE.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment