Sunday, September 29, 2013

Kraft It Up - September

Now for something completely different ..

Yoghurt face

I had a lot of fun creating this layout. Something way out of the ordinary for me but playful and, I think, well suited to the photo. Plus it allowed me to indulge in my latest thing for StudioFourteen40 flairs! Thanks to Kraft It Up for a fabulous sketch to work with this month ..


If you "put your skates on" (something my mum always used to say) you still have time to get your challenge layout done. You can find all the details HERE. Thanks yet again for the inspiration Kraft It Up girls!   :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Another fantastic layout! Always great to have you play along with us, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this is sooo pretty! and such a funny photo! glad you played along with us at KIU!!!

    ReplyDelete