Monday, March 18, 2013

Got treats?

I created this LO for the March sketch challenge at Scrap Therapy, one of my first "go to" online scrapping stores ..

Got treats?

Scrap Therapy's sketch

I knew exactly which photos I'd scrap when I saw this fabulous sketch. It took a little to pull it all together at first but once I got out all the fun, messy stuff, I was on a roll! It was a lot of fun and surprisingly quick (well for me LOL) and easy.

If you'd like to give Scrap Therapy's sketch challenge a go, you can find all the information you need right HERE. You have until the end of the month so get scrapping!!!   :)

4 comments:

  1. Stunning layout!!!! Love all of it. That background is just fab and the photos cute. great take on the sketch, might check out the link and add to my every growing pile of 'would like to do'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alz, this is a fabulous take on the sketch....a really awesome page. Love the background you have created and those photos are super cute. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. Love all the texture you have created. Thanks for playing along with us at Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning layout, thank you so much for playing along with us this month. good luck!

    ReplyDelete