Friday, January 25, 2013

Scrap Friends - Sketch Challenge # 9

I love it when a LO comes together of its own accord. I selected my photo and papers for one particular challenge and then when I sat down to start scrapping, found myself off on a tangent doing a completely different one (challenge that is). I had printed the sketch challenge (# 9) from Scrap Friends and where it was sitting on my desk, it caught my eye. So I went with the flow and for the first time in what feels like a long time the creation process really did do just that .. flow. I think it has something to do with Creative Jump Start 2013. I'm feeling a little braver to just let things happen naturally. LOL does that make sense?!???!?

Dream

Scrap Friends Sketch Challenge # 9

I really enjoyed playing with this sketch. LOL I hope my interpretation of the sketch isn't so obscure you can't see the sketch within my LO!! If you'd like to give Scrap Friends' Sketch Challenge # 9 a go, you can find the details HERE. You have until midnight 30th January to upload your LO. If this particular sketch doesn't rock your boat (like it did mine!) then you can find their next sketch challenge (# 10) HERE (it too rocks my boat LOL!).

Happy scrapping people!!   :)

3 comments:

  1. IKWYM...& it's SUCH a good feeling when that creativity just flows....I think we appreciate it more if it doesn't happen all the time! And I absolutely agree...I'm doing Jump Start for the 1st time & it's really, really great....your LO is just gorgeous...the gesso/paint, the balloons & that string trail...MWAH:):):) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. What a stunning photo and your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous page..loving the bright colour and texture.yum!

    ReplyDelete