Monday, July 23, 2012

ScrapChat - July challenge

Well it's been a long time between drinks you might say. As the maintenance and insurance work being done to our home draws to a close we find ourselves finally in the position of being able to continue unpacking and sorting our 'stuff'. As a result I suddenly have less time to scrap. That's going to have to change though because a girlfriend is having a little girl in September and I want to give her a 9x9 album fully scrapped for her to just pop photos into as a gift. LOL at my current rate of scrapping I will be pushing it to get the album finished but this is one project I am determined to get in on time!!!

In the interim, yesterday I found myself with a day free. Yes it was a day I could have spent more time doing more unpacking and sorting, but I was just a tad tired and more than a little over the whole unpacking thing! So I scrapped. Just the one layout, but scrapped nonetheless. It's my layout for the monthly challenge I set over at ScrapChat. The July challenge criteria were ..

Colours - orange and grey
Theme - scrap about something you are dealing with in your life right here and now
Design requirement - use journaling on your page to tell us the story
Something extra - twine and circles
Lifelines - white, black, cream and kraft

Embrace the fur
published in Scrapbook Creations issue 96

In all seriousness, this could be me done and dusted for another month, but I hope not!!! 'Til then ..  :)

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Alz, the photo is just perfect for these colours.
    Just look at those eyes saying it's not my fur mum!!lol
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete