Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A quick share

Just a quick fly by from me today sharing the Christmas cards I've made for our all year round Christmas card challenge at ScrapChat. I've got to say I'm really rather enjoying it. I can't imagine why I haven't done this in past years. It doesn't take long to whip up five or six cards and now I've made 12 of the 60 or so cards I need to make! A brilliant idea if you ask me.

Anyways this month our challenge was Green & Silver .. ugh! Do you know what I reckon? I reckon Green & Silver was something of a real challenge for me and do you know what else I reckon? I reckon maybe I'm just a bit of a dufus because I set the challenge!!! D'oh! You reckon I'd set it to suit myself LOL! Moving on ..

Christmas Trees
SU products used:
cardstock - Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
patterned paper - Wild Wasabi from patterned paper stack
stamps - Patterned Pines, Best Yet
ink - Wild Wasabi
punches - Scallop Trim Border, Designer Label Large
other - Hodgepodge Hardware in Styled Silver
other products used:
ink - Archival Brilliance Platinum Planet

I can feel the mojo returning so hopefully I'll be back soon with something a tad more exciting than Christmas cards in February!   :)

PS:  Note to self .. keep in mind what I want to do for March's challenge!!!!   ;)

4 comments:

  1. OMG Alz these are stunning. I love them. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I just posted my own cards on my blog as well as on the forum :) It really is a brilliant idea to do this, Alz. Thank you for thinking of it. I really am hopping I can keep it up all year and then I will be ready fro the very first time to send a handmade card to EVERYone on my list! Wow! I am even thinking i may start addressing the envelopes!!! Then all I will need is some stamps and a newsletter fro some of the cards/envelopes....it really makes me feel organised and pleased to have things started like this.

    And did I say I love your cards? I love your cards! And I am clapping too about the return of your mojo. Looks like it never took a holiday from over here. Lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Alz!! Who would have thought that the colour combo would work so well? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous alz, thinking of you and hope your arm is ok? xxx

    ReplyDelete