Monday, February 6, 2012

Just fiddling ...

Wouldn't you know it ... a close girlfriend of mine (heh Sandy!) comes over for the weekend to scrap and chat and what happens? My mojo leaves the building! Sigh. So I had these photos of Bear with a pretty big tennis ball I wanted to scrap and believe it or not, after several hours of fiddling (yep LOL several hours!) this is what I came up with ...

Big
products used:
cardstock - SU Whisper White
patterned paper - Echo Park Sweet Summertime
alphas - American Crafts Thickers (Rootbeer Float, black foam)
dies/punches - Die-namics Dizzy Doily and Dizzy Doily Duo, SU Tasteful Trim, SU border punch
other - Pure Black Zig Writer, SU designer buttons, white pom pom trim

I'm happy with the LO despite how long it took me to complete because after all, during those several hours of fiddling there was a lot of catching up to do, lots of laughter and heh, I learned a new technique ... how to make pinwheel flowers and yep LOL, you'll be seeing a lot more of those on my LOs in the future!   :)

2 comments:

  1. loving the colours in this... very pretty.. Heh... there is nothing wrong with taking several hours to scrap a layout... remember my last one!? And it had no where as much detail as this one!!! (and its still not finished! ~gasp~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear is so beautiful!!! Love the colours and the detail. I quite often take days to do a LO. Bit green over you having a weekend with Sandy. Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete