Sunday, July 3, 2011

The last of the cards (for a wee while)

Okay, so this is the last of the cards (she says), at least until the end of next week.  I have some serious scrapping planned for the next few days (I am soooooooo far behind in my Weekly Favourites Journal!)!  Wrapping up the cards though is "Sunny Days Pinwheel" ... created with the gorgeous Peach Parfait patterned papers from Stampin' Up!'s Sunny Garden DSP ...

Stampin' Up! products used:
cardstock - Naturals Ivory; DSP - Sunny Garden, Peach Parfait from patterns stack; Peach Parfait ink pad; Peach Parfait poly-stitched ribbon; Linen Thread, Very Vanilla designer buttons; punches - Scallop Border,  1 1/4" Circle, Jewelry Tag, Boho Blossoms; stamp sets - Punch Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Sentiments; Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
other products used:
Sizzix/Tim Holtz Alterations Paper Rosette die; Kaiser Pearls - Latte; silver eye-pin jewelry finding

What's next on the agenda?  Well today is Sunday and that means today is also Scrapday so although the day is half gone and I've loads of washing to do, the sun is shining (here and there) and I've a hankering to do a layout of a girlfriend's little girl (hi Tammi and Matilda!) ... in the photo Matilda is wearing the prettiest of yellow sundresses and I can't help but think how perfectly Stampin' Up!'s Daffodil Delight would match her dress.

I know ... it's a disease this Stampin' Up! thing LOL!  But I'm seeking help for it ... once I finish filling out my next order form ...

PS:  Wishing everyone a truly relaxing end to the weekend.  xx

1 comment: