Sunday, July 3, 2011

His & Her's

I have a couple of (yes, predominantly Stampin' Up!) baby cards to share with you ...

His
Stampin' Up! products used:
cardstock - Confetti White and Marina Mist; Marina Mist DSP from patterns stack; Marina Mist marker; Marina Mist satin ribbon; Top Note Bigz die; Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder; punches - Extra Large Oval punch, Boho Blossoms and Eyelet Border; stamp sets - Style Beautiful, En Francais background, and retired 'little bundle of joy'
other products used:
Sizzix Label, Ornate #5 Sizzlits die; Kaiser Pearls - Denim; pearl corsage pin

Her's
Stampin' Up! products used:
cardstock - Confetti White and Blushing Bride; Blushing Bride DSP from patterns stack; Blushing Bride ink pad and marker; Whisper White satin ribbon; Scallop Circle Bigz die; punches - Extra Large Oval punch, Boho Blossoms and Eyelet Border; stamp sets - Style Beautiful, En Francais background, and retired 'little bundle of joy'
other products used:
Sizzix Label, Ornate #5 Sizzlits die; Cuttlebug Jamara embossing folder; Kaiser Pearls - Rose; pearl corsage pin


Why baby cards?  I certainly don't know anyone who is having a baby.  Do I??  I was eager to play with Stampin' Up!'s In Color 'Blushing Bride' and had planned to use it with Kiwi Kiss and Early Espresso.  A striking combination I had thought.  Still do.  But I was soooooo tired when I made these cards nothing was working for me.  I really ought to have given in to the fatigue and hit the sack but, in case you haven't noticed (LOL), I've been in a bit of a card making frenzy this week.  The pink and the green were just not working.  Suddenly I found myself with a whole lot of pink on pink.  Huh?  Who on earth would want an all pink card???  Then I remembered my telephone conversation with a buddy (hi Miriam!) earlier that day in which Miriam had mentioned making baby cards.  LOL ... talk about being susceptible to subliminal suggestions!!!

PS:  Are any of you expecting???

No comments:

Post a Comment