Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm dreaming of a ...

new printer.  Okay so I'm no Bing Crosby and just as I'll never be able to 'croon' like he did, I'm just as likely to never acquire this printer I'm dreaming about.  But heh there's no reason I can't share right?  Plus who knows what's around the corner?

This is the printer of which (my) dreams are made of ... the Epson Stylus Photo R2880 ...

find all its specs HERE

I've been dreaming of this printer (well actually one a little better but which wasn't released here) for nigh on two years and I wish now I had bought it whilst I had the opportunity.  Now every penny is squirrelled away for things for our new home.  [For example, it's kind of hard to justify buying this swish-o new printer when for the same price we could get a half decent BBQ (there is only two of us so it doesn't have to be huge) and a nice outdoor setting.]  But if I had bought it before we moved I had nowhere to set it up and what would have been the point of it sitting in its box for a good portion of its warranty period?  Oh I know ... "I'd have it now" (LOL) she exclaims with a little foot stomping for good measure.  Sigh ...

Anyway so that's my favourite printer (I've been an Epson Stylus Photo printer girl all my printing life LOL) and here are a few more of my favourites to share ...
... colour (week 13)
nature
products used include: Stampin' Up! Kraft cardstock; pure black Zig Writer; American Crafts Thickers, giftbox, raw chipboard; Making Memories metallic staples; kraft Washi tape; and Fundamentals Cardmaking Accents (chipboard)

... sweet/lolly (week 14)
these 'will do' {LOL}
products used include: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla cardstock; Stampin' Up punches 2 3/8 scallop circle, scallop circle, 1 3/4 circle, 1 3/8 circle, scallop trim border; Websters Pages netting (used to hand make flower); Christina Re pearl brad; pure black Zig Writer; recycled gift bag paper; Chatterbox artsy.licious Splendid Ribbon, chocolate; American Craft Thickers, giggles, foam, cream; Making Memories Paperie double-sided patterned paper - Toile Mocha (reverse) and Floral Mocha (including reverse)

An enormous thank you to my friend Kylie for continuing to post these Weekly Favourites Challenges at ScrapChat ... they're just about the only thing keeping me going at the moment.  So thanks K!

PS:  GB would like to say re the Epson printer of which my dreams are made ... "tell her she's dreamin'!" ha ha ha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment