Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's a fine line between being creative and just plain mad

Madness is to think of too many things in succession too fast,
or of one thing too exclusively.
~ Voltaire (French writer, satirist and philosopher 1694-1778)

Okay so I love to create.  I have to do something creative every day or I'd quite simply become stark, raving mad.  Bonkers.  Luckily for me I have the luxury of time to be creative.  Unluckily some might say because that 'time' comes at the cost of having MS ... but then that's a matter of perspective I guess.  But am I just plain mad?  "Why?" I hear you ask?  Because this is the 'to do' list I've created (pardon the pun!) for being creative this month ...
  • finish the cover of my Favourites Journal (I started that a few days ago)
  • February's colour challenge at ScrapChat (everything is on my desk waiting to go)
  • Manda's now overdue CJ page (theme ... handmade)
  • week #8 (favourite room) for my Favourites Journal
Plus ...
  • weeks #9 through to #12 inclusive for my Favourites Journal
  • the ScrapChat colour challenge
  • the ScrapChat sketch challenge - layout
  • the ScrapChat sketch challenge - card
  • 'Pud's' CJ page (theme ... five)
  • 527 stick pins for a swap (okay so I exaggerate 'just a little' LOL)
Plus three special projects, two of which I've had simmering on the back burner in my mind for ages now (one for well over a year [I know!] and the other since September last year) ...

Plus any other challenges I stumble across along the way and find immediately inspiring.

Yep mad it is!!!  Well I suppose March does have 31 days ...

PS:  At least I'll have a lot to share here!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment