Madness is to think of too many things in succession too fast,
or of one thing too exclusively.
~ Voltaire (French writer, satirist and philosopher 1694-1778)
Okay so I love to create. I have to do something creative every day or I'd quite simply become stark, raving mad. Bonkers. Luckily for me I have the luxury of time to be creative. Unluckily some might say because that 'time' comes at the cost of having MS ... but then that's a matter of perspective I guess. But am I just plain mad? "Why?" I hear you ask? Because this is the 'to do' list I've created (pardon the pun!) for being creative this month ...
- finish the cover of my Favourites Journal (I started that a few days ago)
- February's colour challenge at ScrapChat (everything is on my desk waiting to go)
- Manda's now overdue CJ page (theme ... handmade)
- week #8 (favourite room) for my Favourites Journal
- weeks #9 through to #12 inclusive for my Favourites Journal
- the ScrapChat colour challenge
- the ScrapChat sketch challenge - layout
- the ScrapChat sketch challenge - card
- 'Pud's' CJ page (theme ... five)
- 527 stick pins for a swap (okay so I exaggerate 'just a little' LOL)
Plus three special projects, two of which I've had simmering on the back burner in my mind for ages now (one for well over a year [I know!] and the other since September last year) ...
Plus any other challenges I stumble across along the way and find immediately inspiring.
Yep mad it is!!! Well I suppose March does have 31 days ...
PS: At least I'll have a lot to share here!!!!!