Monday, July 9, 2018

Cherish .. with Scrap Matrix

Morning peeps!

I positively, absolutely must share an exciting development over at Scrap Matrix. Our challenge now runs from the first of the month to the last day of the month, which brings it in line with many other online challenges. Hopefully this will make it a lot easier for more people to participate. I know myself, that I plan my 'ideal' scrapping schedule on the first of the month when all the new challenges go up, and I know I'm not alone in that. So remember, when the first of the month rolls around, check out the challenge at Scrap Matrix!

Anyways this is what I've created from the current mood board ..

Cherish

This is the current (seriously fabulous!) mood board challenge ..



I was inspired by the photo of the baby in the soft, vintage tones. Buuuuuuut there are so, so many other ways you could interpret this mood board! Here's a few close ups of my layout ..


If you'd like to read about my process, see some step by step photos, and check out all the super yummy products I've used, please pop over to the Scrap Matrix blog and check out my post HERE. Oh and for lots of other Design Team inspiration, hop on over HERE. I look forward to seeing your creation in the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook page.

'Til next time, happy scrapping peeps!

Cheers .. Alz   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment