Friday, February 16, 2018

Exquisite .. with Show Us Your Stuff

Morning peeps!

One of my all time favourite challenges, for the longest time, has been Show Us Your Stuff, who now host their challenges on Facebook in place of a blog. Anyways the thing I've always liked about this challenge is that you must always incorporate a handmade item with their other challenge criteria, which this month, was a sketch. This is what I came up with ..

Exquisite

My handmade embellishments include a Charms Creations hessian heart and a stick pin made by yours truly (a new addiction .. beads!!!!). Here's (just) a few close ups of my layout ..

(my stick pin and the Charms Creations hessian heart)

I hope you can see the sketch in my layout ..

Show Us Your Stuff sketch ..

I rotated it to the left, used one larger photo instead of the two smaller ones, kept my primary embellishment cluster to the lower, right corner of the pic but moved my title. The background stuff sort of became one big 'splodgy' thing you can't really make out that much now its covered by everything else lol. Oh and the circle behind the photo, well I messy stitched that one.

I really enjoyed playing with this sketch. Thanks for the inspiration Show Us Your Stuff! Meanwhile, if you're interested in having a go at this challenge yourself, you have until the end of the month and you can find all the information you need HERE.

Happy scrapping!

Alz
:)

PS: I really hope I can get my act together this year and do more scrapping! This is one challenge I'd like to do more of. Meanwhile, stay tuned for a pic of the 40+ stick pins I've made this week. lol.  :O
SaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment