Monday, January 1, 2018

Hello .. with Scrap Matrix

Heh peeps!

How's it all going on your scrapping front? Mine? Not a whole lot of anything is getting done to be truthful, buuuut I do have something I 'prepared earlier' to share with you. The current challenge at Scrap Matrix is all about Paper Artsy so, of course, when preparing my second guest DT project, I've used Paper Artsy stamps.

Hello

A few close ups ..


You can find more details about my layout, including my scrapping process, on the Scrap Matrix blog HERE. You can find details of the current challenge HERE and of course the design team have created some seriously awesome projects to inspire, so make a cuppa and have a good look see.

Meanwhile, happy New Year!! May 2018 bring all that you wish for, and more.

Cheers .. Alz
:)
SaveSave
Save

No comments:

Post a Comment