Sunday, November 19, 2017

You run I'll herd .. with Kraft+

Heh scrappy peeps!

So Ed and I are scrapping today and figured we'd catch up on some housekeeping stuff like photographing layouts, editing photos, unpacking copious online orders, you get the drift yeah? lol! Anyways some of my housekeeping stuff is secret squirrel business which I can't share just yet, but I can share my latest layout which I created for the Kraft+ challenge which is to Think Big!

You run I'll herd

The challenge could not have been more perfect for this photo of my ratbag doogles playing at the beach. I printed it in 6x12 and mounted it on kraft corrugated cardstock by Fancy Pants. This pic was taken at our local, dog dedicated, dog beach. As in all year round, all hours of the day and night, this beach is 100% dog friendly, off lead and all. We are so, so, so lucky to have this beach just down the road, around a few corners and through a few roundabouts lol!


Here's a few close ups ..


I'm loving participating in the Kraft+ challenges again. They really stretch the imagination and push my boundaries. I would never have scrapped this photo this big ever but its the perfect way to have scrapped it. Does that make sense or am I a bit too distracted singing back up for Ed as we chill to make sense? Incidentally, we've just started "Bloodstream" so I'd best be on with it.

If you fancy thinking big with kraft this month you can find all the details you need HERE.

Happy scrapping!

Alz
:) 

4 comments:

  1. You are lucky to be so close to a dog friendly beach and it's clear that they love it. Beautiful dogs and a stunning page. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo, they look like they are having such fun, love the corrugated card as base too with the addition of chippies and flowers and your layout looks great! Thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful amazing page. I love the photo and title. And mostly I love all the layers and details. Thanks for joining in at K+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic take on the challenge...I love it! Such a brilliant photo & I love the corrugated cardboard in the background. Thanks for joining us over at K+ :)

    ReplyDelete