Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Life is wonderful .. with A2Z Scraplets

Heh peeps!

Just me, back again to share another layout I recently created. This time I was inspired by the A2Z Scraplets' challenge to create a layout using a new technique, or a technique you haven't used in a long time, or a new product. I went with a technique I haven't used in a (very, very) long time .. using glue to cover chipboard with patterned paper and when dry, sanding off the excess for slightly distressed edges.

Life is wonderful

I used a couple of A2Z Scraplets' chipboard trees that I've had in my stash for so long I don't think they even stock them anymore! Hang on a minute, they do! I just found them .. A2Z Scraplets Tree Branches.


Anyways, they were the perfect match for my photo. Here's a couple of close ups ..


I think you could just about make it if you get moving, so here's all the details for the A2Z Scraplets August challenge.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment