Friday, September 4, 2015

Merci .. SBM Masters challenge

Sometimes a product range comes along which surprises you. The Merci products I received to work with for my Scrapbooking Memories masters product challenge did exactly that.

Friends
published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 18 No 3

These days I do the bulk of my shopping online. Let's face it, it's so much easier to do your groceries first thing, in your pjs, with a cup of tea by your side than actually going out into public to do them. LOL! Consequently I rarely, if ever, venture into one of our big chain stores like Kmart, Big W or Target.

I believe the Merci range of products are readily available in Kmart and although not a 'brand name snob', I haven't worried about specifically going to Kmart to buy them. Guess where I found myself a couple of weeks after doing this challenge? At Kmart! The products are such good value and so easy to work with you can be sure I'll be popping into Kmart in the future for a look see whenever I get the chance.

1 comment:

  1. I have a few Merci products in my stash. Some of them are great! Like you though, I don't get to Kmart often and my Big W has a terrible range!

    ReplyDelete