Wednesday, June 24, 2015

This .. playing catch up

I had been determined that my 10 day road trip to South Australia in March last year to attend the e2c retreat would be scrapped before I headed back again in March this year. Like so many plans we make with the best of intentions, that didn't happen. But I'm not going to let the photos of that trip lie by the wayside so here's one of the table 9 (2014) girls.

This
published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 18 No 2

I can't help but smile when I look at this layout. The memories the photos invoke are priceless. It was so good to catch up with these girls again this year, although Janet, who's moved to sunny Queensland, and Lisa, who's teaching schedule conflicted with the dates, were sadly missed.

Have I scrapped any photos from e2c 2015? I don't think so. Will I? Before my 10 day road trip in SA photos are scrapped? I don't think so. Its now July and I've been working on a list of what, where, when, who and why needs to be scrapped to finish my e2c 2014 albums. Meanwhile, what did I do with that list of photos still to be scrapped ..

No comments:

Post a Comment