Friday, March 27, 2015

My spiritual home .. with 123

I have to say I'm more than a little fond of the 123 challenges.

My spiritual home

This month the colour was aqua, the word "see" and the technique embossing. The colour was perfect for yet another of my beach photos, I've used the word "see" in my journaling and I heat embossed some stamps with clear embossing powder on my background to create a resist. Such a lot of fun!

I also used a new stencil for the first time which, I'm bummed to learn, isn't square. Sigh. LOL!


If you think you'd like to give the current challenge at 123 ..


.. a go, you can find all the details and lots of inspiration HERE! Enjoy and have fun peoples.

4 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful.. love how you have used all of the criteria for this month.. love the embossing and great photo... thanks so much for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Alison - these are FABULOUS textures you have created for our challenge at 123 Challenge Blog this month - GORGEOUS take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture Perfect!!! Love your MM background! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is just stunning and I love everything about it. You have nailed all the requirements. All your textures, flowers and photo are just stunning. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete