Monday, March 30, 2015

My boys .. with Scrap The Boys

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I found some spare time up my sleeve and decided to spend it scrapping.

My boys

Again, using a kit I had packed for e2c, the layout came together quite quickly. Note to self .. make kits for when I have time to scrap!


I used the Scrap The Boys sketch challenge when creating this layout. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the right and moved my title and journaling to above and below my photo. I essentially followed the sketch layers but made them slightly smaller so there would be more room on my page for mixed media. I had a lot of fun popping in bits and pieces between the layers in place of the tags. It was a great sketch to work with, and lots of fun.


I know that its very, very late in the month, but the challenge entries aren't due until midnight tomorrow. So there's still time to whip something up LOL! Should you choose to do so, you can find the details and loads of inspiration from the Design Team HERE. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. NICE...What a cute project! Your dog is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so perfect balanced!! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing background Alz! Love all the details and layering on your background. Thanks for playing along with us at STB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is amazing! Loving all of the different textures too. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with that background! Awesome! Fabulous take on the sketch too!
    Thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this Alz! That background, those layers, your interpretation of the sketch, the eclectic mix of embellishments. Everything perfect for that photo! FAB work! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch, love your layers!!!! Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this a lot - amazing background - thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete