Saturday, November 22, 2014

Clare Valley .. with D-lish Scraps

I'm continuing to plough through my South Australian holiday photos ..

Before my girlfriend and I did our road trip to e2c (and back) I stayed with her family for a couple of days on their farm in the Clare Valley. The Clare Valley is a magical place, full of wonderful gems like this, so understandably my girlfriend wanted to 'show me around'.

Clare Valley

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I love how the D-lish Scraps embellishments pull my layout together. I've used .. the pistachio Monochrome Journal Its pack, Washi Tape, a Pinkfresh Studio Colourblock Veneer Geotag, retro Pinkfresh Studio Enamel Brad StickersFlair Buttons from the apricot and kraft Monochrome Patterns packs, white Peonies, white Wildflowers, a lime Forget Me NotFreckled Fawn Wood Chips (arrows), a white Wooden Leaf, a 4cm Metal Box Lock, and clear Motex Tape.


I love how this layout came together, especially given that it has three (and a bit!) photos, something I'd ordinarily struggle with. I shared it with my Creative Director (GB) and am thrilled to report that he really likes it too so I must be on a winner LOL! I have similar photos of, sadly, the ruins of the old post office, so think I will scraplift myself when I scrap those photos.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful page and love all the photos, the back ground texture enhances the wooden feel to your photos.. and love the flowers and embellies too..

    ReplyDelete