Monday, July 7, 2014

D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza .. Challenge No. 8 by Karyn

Didn't have time to participate in the D-lish Scraps' 5th Birthday Bonanza cyber crop challenges over the weekend? Well don't worry, you still can! You have until midnight AEST on Monday 14th July 2014 to upload your entries. So get scrapping!!

The eighth, and final, challenge for the cyber crop was a technique challenge by Karyn Schultz which required painting with plastic. As in instead of a paint brush or other tool.


This challenge was FUN! Definitely a technique I'm going to play with again!

Hello

This layout celebrates me finally meeting an online scrappy friend, San (Sandra Wallace), at a scrapbooking retreat in March this year. San and I have been on some design teams together and have the same weird sense of humour and love of life. Meeting San in person was like meeting a long lost sister. I can't wait to catch up with her at another retreat in October this year.

I used a lot of D-lish Scraps embellishments on this layout but unfortunately the bulk of them came from the latest Just Add Paper Kit (Hello .. I love you) which I think sold out in something like five seconds flat! Otherwise I've used .. black Motex Tape, a white Aster, a 3.5" round paper Doily, and kraft Shipping Tags.


Thanks for the wonderful inspiration Karyn and the step by step instructions on the blog (see HERE).

To participate in the 5th Birthday Bonanza you can find all the challenges HERE, where to link your challenge entries HERE, and the rules for playing along HERE. Good luck and happy scrapping!   :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! What a fun technique too, I had a play with the background on this one today and it is such fun! A fabulous array of challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alz
    Love this page. The color combo is one of my favourites. (Sandy's Mum)

    ReplyDelete