Sunday, July 6, 2014

D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza .. Challenge No. 6 by Ros

I'm having such a fun time this weekend celebrating D-lish Scraps 5th birthday! This is the layout I created for Ros' Bingo challenge. I've not done a Bingo challenge before and loved, loved, loved it! I'm tempted to have a go at doing all the combinations possible, but then I'd need a another me to do all the 'not fun' stuff whilst I did the scrapping!


Anyways, I went with the bottom row which was .. Wood Veneer, Banner, More than one photo, Twine and Polka Dots.

A reason to smile
published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 17 No 5

As you would expect, because we're celebrating D-lish Scraps' birthday I've used all D-lish Scraps embellishments .. Journal Its Arrow Word Tabs, Arrow Word Tabs Woodgrain, Hello Cards and Tab Bag Kraft sayings, Rainbow Ticket PackWood Veneer Love Arrow, Navy Blue and White Cotton Twine, a Flair Button from the Polaroid Picture pack, and a Navy Chevron Bag. LOL not a flower in sight!


Thanks for an awesome challenge with loads of inspiration Ros!

To participate in the 5th Birthday Bonanza you can find all the challenges (as they go up) HERE, where to link your challenge entries HERE, and the rules for playing along HERE. I hope you'll join us as we party all weekend long!   :)

1 comment: