Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kraft It Up - June

I loved the challenge this month at Kraft It Up! It incorporated a super fun PageMaps sketch, the colour pink and paint/mist splatters.

Adore

I've wanted to scrap this photo of my girlfriend's daughter and grandson for quite some time now and I love the way it all came together. I've used lots of D-lish Scraps products including .. PVC DoiliesFreckled Fawn Enamel Dew DropsFlair Buttons from the Whimsy Wordart pack, a kraft with white spots Bitty BagChipboard Clouds which I used as a template, a Large Resin Rose, Forge Me Nots and a Heart Cabochon from Resin Grab Bags, a Resin Bow and a Resin Bird, a white Tutu Bloom and vintage pink Mini Heirloom flowers, one of which I cut some petals off to make it just a little smaller.

Full credit for this gorgeous photo goes to the ever so very talented Louisa Garbett of Louisa GPhotography.


Clearly from the PageMaps sketch I haven't followed it so much as I have interpreted it. Essentially I flipped it and then upsized it to accommodate my 5x7" photo. You've got to love the versatility of sketches yes?


Anyways if you feel inspired by this month's challenge criteria .. a sketch, the colour pink and paint mists/splatters, you can find all the details for the Kraft It Up challenge HERE.

Happy scrapping .. Alz   :)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. that is a beautiful photo and a lovely sketch to follow too.. I was just thinking today of what I could scrap next, so thanks for the reminder of kraft it up.. I do hope it continues too.. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch too! Your layout is stunning. I love all the embellishments, they work so well together!

    ReplyDelete