Sunday, June 22, 2014

123 - June

The challenge at 123 this month is to use the colour blue, the word 'together', and the technique? Masking. Soooooo right up my alley. The word alone I think I could use on a million layouts. LOL if I had the time!!!

Together

I love this photo of my niece and her man. I'm not sure if I've done it justice though. The layout didn't quite come together as I envisaged it in my head. Might have to come back and re-visit this one in the future!

I've used quite a few D-lish Scraps embellishments on my layout including .. Freckled Fawn Wood Chips Houses & Hearts, Chipboard from the Clouds, Hearts and Chevron packs, Cosmos Daisies in the blue and white, black WireFlairs from the 2014 Script Words Pack in black, black Mini Roses, and Sweet Talkers Pastel Journal Its.


If you find the 123 challenge criteria inspiring, as I did, perhaps you'd like to give it a go? You can find all the information you need HERE.


Also, did you know that 123 is looking for Creative Team members? If you think you have what it takes to be a 123 CT member then check out all the details HERE and get your applications in!   :)

1 comment:

  1. This layout looks wonderful.. you certainly have done the photo justice.. the back ground looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete