Monday, May 12, 2014

Prima Seashore .. Anna's Craft Cupboard

I've been playing with the Prima Seashore collection for Anna's Craft Cupboard this month and wow! This is a beautiful, beautiful collection! As the name suggests, the collection has been designed with the beach and ocean (or sea LOL!) in mind. Whilst it's perfect for beach themed photos the reverse of the papers lend themselves to shabby chic, vintage and soft blue patterns so you could easily scrap something other than beach photos with them. Me? Well I love the beach and desperately want to live right across the ocean from a gorgeous, dog friendly beach, so as you can imagine, I had plenty of beach themed photos to scrap, and so I did!

(Family) Love

1/1364

You & me

I love that I was able to get three different colour ways and three different looks happening with my layouts despite them being from the one collection, and despite them all being mixed media based. You can buy the Prima Seashore collection at Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE.

Oh and I should mention that I used a lot of the beautiful new Prima Color Bloom Sprays when creating these layouts.


They are to die for. If you can control yourself and not purchase them all, buy just a couple in your favourite colours and give them a go. I guarantee that you'll fall in love with them, as I did, and will eventually collect them all, as I am! I've used Vintage Metal Tea Stain, Sparkling Pastels Soft Teal and Vintage Metal Worn Leather on my layouts above.

I've really enjoyed doing this guest design work for Anna's Craft Cupboard. Thanks for the wonderful opportunity Julie. But wait .. there's more! Stay tuned for more layouts still to come from another two, completely different, collections.   :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh what yummy papers and I do love the look of the sprays too.. wonderful layouts, and I love the beach too.. retirement near the water sounds idealic!

    ReplyDelete