Tuesday, April 1, 2014

White With 1 - April

The challenge this month at White With 1 is the colour mint. To be honest, I found this one pretty tough as I'm just not accustomed to creating with pastel/soft colours. Well not really. But as a result of this (and other) challenges my passion for pastels has been reignited!!!

Beauty & the bovine
published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 17 No 2

I have my quilting/scrapping girlfriend to thank for my title for this layout (thanks Michelle!). The photo is of my niece holding a daisy up to a cow's nose for it to smell. The quirky thing that caught my eye with this photo is that the cow is painted on a brick wall LOL! I think the photo speaks volumes about my niece's quirky personality and so had to scrap it! But seriously .. what on earth was I going to call it?? Then in came Michelle with 'Beauty & The Bovine', we had an awesome laugh about it, and so it came to be!!!

As usual, our White With 1 team leader, Susan Longman, organised for us to work with some fabulous products when creating our layouts. This month we worked with a gorgeous range of Green Tara flowers and trims. I was in Green Tara heaven!!


For loads of minty fresh inspiration from the Design Team and the details of how to enter this month's White With 1 challenge head on over HERE. I look forward to seeing what you create. Good luck and have fun!!!   :)

PS: Don't forget to be eligible for any prizes, your layout must be created solely for the White With 1 challenge!

PPS: As usual a special thanks goes out to sponsors for generously supplying the prizes .. Green Tara2 CraftyCatie's Craft Corner and Scrap Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment