Tuesday, April 15, 2014

D-lish Scraps .. April Inspiration Board challenge

I'm feeling a slight shift in my scrapping at the moment. I'm not sure how or why or even if its permanent but I've started focusing more on colours than textures when creating. Given that I'm designing with colour in mind, the current Inspiration Board challenge at D-lish Scraps was the perfect inspiration for my next layout ..

Believe

D-lish Scraps April Inspiration Board
Tangerine Splash

Of course, being a D-lish Scraps challenge and me a D-lish Scraps junkie, I've used a lot of D-lish Scraps products on my layout. In fact, on this layout, I've only used D-lish Scraps embellishments which is a first for me!


The products I've used include .. Journal Its Mixed Ticket Tabs, 12mm Clear Glass Cabochons, Freckled Fawn Dew Drops and Paper Clips, orange Hand Dyed MuslinDyed Wooden Buttons (Blossom), Paper DoiliesBags in light blue chevron and kraft, a Flair Button from the Words of Wisdom pack, Cotton Twine from the Peach/Orange Flag & Flair Pack, Manor House Creations Cardstock Words in white, chevron chipboard from a Memory Maze Chipboard Pack, tangerine/yellow Cherry Blossoms and an orange Tutu Blossom from the Black/Orange/Apricot pack which you can now find in the Clearance section of the store.

If, like me, you're inspiration is coming from colour combinations, then I highly recommend you give the D-lish Scraps Tangerine Splash Inspiration Board challenge a go; and even if its not LOL, give the challenge a go anyways!!! Happy scrapping!   :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it. The colours work really well for your photos Alz

    ReplyDelete