Yesterday I really, really wanted to challenge myself and could think of no place better than to do so then at Black With Two!
You inspire me
The challenge criteria is to use dominant black, with mulberry + lime, and the word inspiration either in your title or your journaling. Oh and there was a sketch you needed to follow too.
So, I had this gorgeous photo of my girlfriend Sandy which was taken at her recent 50th birthday party. She wasn't going to use it so I nabbed it. Plus whilst we were scrapping on the weekend Sandy commented on the fact that I hadn't scrapped her yet. We were just mucking around but she was right. Sandy is one of my absolute bestest friends ever and I hadn't scrapped her! What was with that??!
Whilst I was scrapping the photo of Sandy I sent her a copy via text so she'd know I was finally scrapping her. Do you know what her response was? Not "aww you're scrapping me" LOL but "how do I inspire you"!!! Wasn't it enough I was scrapping her LOL but she wanted to know how I inspire her too?! Well Sandy here you go ..
* you are steadfast in what you believe in
* you are caring, nurturing and giving
* you are thoughtful
* the world is a better place with you in it
* you believe in me
* your faith in me inspires me to want to be a better person
* you make me want to be the type of person that makes the world a better place
* you are decisive
* you set goals and you achieve them
* you make me feel like (almost) anything is possible
* you accept me exactly as I am
* your acceptance helps me to believe that maybe I am okay just the way I am
* you are supportive of the different things I do
* your support helps me to believe that I can do those things
* you love me
* your love helps me believe that I am worthy of love
Need I go on? I hope not coz now I'm in tears LOL!