Sunday, February 23, 2014

123 - February

I had an absolute blast creating my layout for this month's challenge at 123!

Free spirit

The criteria this month are the colour purple, the word "spirit" and the technique is to create with texture paste, embossing, layers etc. So, so, so me!!!!


Until very recently I haven't been a big fan, or a fan at all LOL, of purple. Probably because of memories of my all purple bedroom as a child .. memories I've tried to white-wash LOL! However this is my second layout in a row creating with the colour purple, and with inspiration from, and the use of, the D-lish Scraps Just Add Paper Kit "Lilac Haze" this came together really, really easily. Oh and dare I say it LOL? I'm about to start work on another purple layout!! I'm actually quite enjoying the varying shades and colour combinations purple provides and I have a small mountain of unused products from my D-lish Scraps kit to still use.


If you think you'd like to give the 123 challenge a go this month, and I seriously hope you do, you can find all the details HERE. Good luck and, more importantly, have fun!!! Oh and don't forget you have until midnight on March 22nd to get your entries in due to the challenge going up late this month!!!   :)

PS: Special thanks to our sponsors this month .. Scrapbook DivasA2Z Scraplets and Scrapping Life.

1 comment: